Join Our Team
The Vacationeer was founded by two friends who share a lifelong passion of all things Disney. Our goal has always been to give our clients the best vacation planning experience possible. This means asking questions, being a good listener, addressing concerns, providing the “ins” and “outs” of the destination, crafting an individualized itinerary that best suits each client, and then finally booking the trip.
The Vacationeer is expanding! We are currently looking for new travel advisers to join us and provide this experience for our clients.
The following qualifications are an overview of what we are looking for. Please keep in mind that we do receive many applications daily and can only invite a small percentage of those applicants to join our team. We’re looking for the best!
- Are you passionate about Disney?
- Do you have an expert level knowledge of Disney Destinations?
- Are you a United States Resident?
- Have you been to Disney World many times, especially in the last few years, and Disneyland at least once?
- Do you have at least 40 hours per week you can devote to this work, without interruption from other job responsibilities?
- Have you marketed a business before or have you developed a strong marketing plan to get your business off the ground quickly?
- Are you hard-working, professional, self-motivated, and customer service-oriented?
- Would you feel comfortable offering sound advice to clients via phone and email, and booking travel via a computer system?
- Do you actively use social media?
We know, it’s a tall order, and this work is not for everyone, but if you answered yes to the questions above, then please consider joining The Vacationeer team as a vacation planner!
Benefits of working for The Vacationeer:
- We offer a flexible, work-from-home schedule
- We are always available for questions and advice, and strive to see YOU succeed
- We pay among the highest commission ratios in the business
- However, if you’ve never worked a commissioned sales position you should be aware that we do not get paid until the client completes their travel arrangements, thus delaying you commission payment by several weeks or months after your initial booking
- Unlike many other travel agencies, we pay for marketing and provide you with leads.
If you are interested in becoming a travel expert at The Vacationeer, email us your relevant work experience and a little information about yourself. Please include which Disney and family vacation destinations you have traveled to in the past. (Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, Aulani, Adventures by Disney, Universal Studios, Sandals & Beaches Resorts, and/or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line). If you’re a potential match, we will contact you to schedule an interview!